CirrusMD develops and implements fully-integrated virtual care solutions for healthcare organizations that are transitioning to value-based models. They are the only major company devoted exclusively to building the right programs of virtual care (business models, workflows, technology/UX and marketing to end users) for the emerging healthcare model. Industry analysts predict that 75% of the $1.5T clinical care market will be in the form of value-based models by 2020, up from 15% today. CirrusMD focuses on providing patients with instant access to in-network physicians through their “text-first workflow.”
- 1.2 million+ covered lives through Q1 2017
- Net revenue run rate of $2.6M; $4.3M revenue run rate as of April 2017
- Current Customers: Kaiser Permanente (went live in Oct 2016, representing 675k covered lives), Aetna, Centene Corporation, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Texas Health Resources, Methodist Hospital System (Texas), and more.
- Partnering with leading Mid-atlantic physician group to capture ACO and hospital payer plan contracts throughout MD, VA, DC and WV
- Closing partnership with large multi-specialty medical group that will give us physician partners in 44 states covering 98% of the US population
- 38M covered lives in pipeline nationwide
Due Diligence Materials
- CirrusMD Investor Pitch Deck— May 2017
- CirrusMD Investor Update— April 2017
- CirrusMD Series A Term Sheet— May 2017
Series A Available Now
CirrusMD is raising a $5M Series A on a $17M pre-money valuation, being led by the Colorado Impact Fund (CIF). $3.5M of the $5M raise is committed, with the remaining $1.5M set to be filled in by existing investors and some funds already in discussion with CirrusMD.