Comsero designs and builds unique products that inspire creativity and cultivate collaboration. Their products live in the real world, and are supported by elegantly crafted software. We currently have revenue from education, corporate and military customers. Their first product to market, mcSquares, is a dry-erase collaboration system with a digital future.
Comsero has achieved impressive traction to date with solid revenues from mcSquares, and strategic partnerships with Office Depot/Office Max, Boards Direct, and others. The company is led by CEO, Anthony Franco who has 6 exits in his background, most recently with EffectiveUI in Denver.
RVC will be investing alongside the Co-Lead Investors on this deal, Kokopelli Ventures from Boulder. The company is targeting a $400,000 raise on a $4.5M pre-money valuation. Review the due diligence materials below to learn more and scroll down further to review and sign the Comsero Investment Group LLC agreement if you’d like to invest.
- Kokopelli Ventures & RVC Due Diligence Report– published 12/12/2016
- Comsero Strategic Plan– Comsero shared 12/12/2016
- Comsero Deal Term Sheet– 12/12/2016
- RVC Investor Response Report from Colorado Capital Conference– 11/16/2016
- Comsero Pitch Video: 11/16/2016 (Colorado Capital Conference)
- Comsero Deep Dive Video:11/30/2016, 2-Hour Deep Dive Meeting
- Comsero Final Term Sheet – Summary of Deal Terms, published 12/10/2016