PharmaJet develops needle-free injection devices that are user-friendly, inexpensive device platforms for fluid injection into the body without a needle. Their patented technology is optimized for vaccine immunization – intramuscularly or intradermally. PharmaJet is the first and only World Health Organization (WHO) pre-qualified needle-free injection system. They have several key global partnerships in place, including WHO, the Serum Institute of India, GosZMP, and Seqirus.
RVC first invested in PharmaJet in 2015, and followed-on again in 2016.
Due Diligence Materials
- PharmaJet Executive Summary 1-Pager — April 2017
- PharmaJet Presentation Deck — May 2017
- PharmaJet Device Achievements and References— May 2017
- RVC Deal Leads –Why We Like the PharmaJet Deal— June 2017
- PharmaJet Series F Term Sheet— June 2017
Series F Available Now
PharmaJet is now raising a $5M Series F, preferred equity round. This comes on a $75M pre-money valuation.
Any interested RVC angels can join the PharmaJet Investment Group LLC by clicking the links below to invest